The République MONTANA Fitness Club is a strength training and fitness centre, ideally located just 300 metres from République metro station in Paris. With your Montana Fitness Club member card which gives you access to all the clubs, you are also free to train in this gym, open 5 am to 12:30 am, 7 days/week without interruption, including holidays!
With its 1,800 m2 spread over 3 floors and many high-end fitness machines, the République Montana Club is the perfect place to work out!
A closer look at the République Montana Club
Gym République features:
1,800-m2 gym spread over 3 floors
Open 7 days/week from 5 am to 12:30 am without interruption, even on holidays
70 cardio machines (rowing machines, treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, etc.)
75 guided and free-weight strength training machines
A video-projected group class room with jumbo screen
An abs, TRX, and stretching space
Virtual Tour of the République MF Club
Location of the République MONTANA Club in Paris
The République MONTANA Gym is located 5 Avenue de la République in the 11th arrondissement of Paris between Jules Ferry Boulevard and avenue de la République.
Access to the gym via public transport:
- MÉTRO lines stop République.
- BUS lines N02 65 75 N23 56 N12 N01 20 96 (République - Richard Lenoir - Voltaire - Jules Ferry).
To contact the Club by telephone or via online form
We will answer your questions:
- During the reception desk opening hours, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm, Saturdays from 10 am to 4:30 pm and Sundays & bank holidays from 11 am to 5 pm. Please note, the reception desk is closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
- By telephone at+331 48 07 05 00 or at +336 35 53 16 43
- Via the contact form below.
Breathe easy! With a super powerful ventilation system/air conditioning system, air is regulated according to how busy the clubs are.