Porte d’Orléans Gym
The Porte d’Orléans MONTANA Club is a gym located in the “Le Square” shopping arcade, less than 200 metres from Alésia metro station in Paris. Your Montana Fitness Club member card allows you to access this gym Monday to Sunday, 6 am to 11 pm without interruption, including holidays. Featuring over 1,500 m2 and many high-end cardio and weight training machines, the Porte d’Orléans Montana Club is the perfect fitness club to work out!
Tout savoir sur le Club Montana Porte d'Orléans
Open 7 days/week from 6 am to 11 pm without interruption, including holidays
70 cardio machines, 75 guided and free-weight strength training machines
A video-projected group class room with jumbo screen
Virtual Tour of MFC Porte d'Orléans Gym
Locate the Club on the map of Paris
The Porte d’Orléans Montana Club is located in the “Le Square” shopping arcade, at 93/95 Avenue du Général Leclerc in the 14th arrondissement in Paris, between Avenue du Général Leclerc, Rue Alphonse Daudet and Rue Sarrette.
Access to the gym via public transport:
- MÉTRO line stop "Alésia" or "Porte d'Orléans"
- TRAM stop "Porte d'Orléans"
- BUS lines 38 N21 N14 68 28 62 (Alésia - Général Leclerc).
To contact the Club by telephone or via online form
We will answer your questions:
- During the reception desk opening hours, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm, Saturdays from 10 am to 4:30 pm and Sundays & bank holidays from 11 am to 5 pm. Please note, the reception desk is closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
- By telephone at +339 67 27 43 75
- Via the contact form below.
Breathe easy! With a super powerful ventilation system/air conditioning system, air is regulated according to how busy the clubs are.