Place de Clichy Gym
The Place de Clichy MONTANA Fitness Club is a strength training and fitness centre, ideally located just a 3-minute walk from Place de Clichy metro station in Paris. With your Montana Fitness Club member card, access the gym Monday to Sunday, 6 am to 11 pm without interruption. Featuring a 3,200-m2 space and many high-end fitness machines, the Place de Clichy Montana Club is the perfect place to work out!
Tout savoir sur le Club Montana Place de Clichy
A two-storey gym totalling 3200 m², our largest club!
Open 7 days/week from 6 am to 11 pm without interruption, even on holidays
70 Cardio machines plus a spinning area with video projector
75 guided and free-weight strength training machines
A large group class room led by independent certified instructors
A large Combat - Martial Arts space with boxing ring, tatamis, MMA cage, punching bags
Virtual Tour of MFC Place de Clichy Gym
Locate the Club on the map of Paris
The Place de Clichy Montana Club is located at 16 Rue Capron in the 18th arrondissement in Paris, between Rue Ganneron, Rue Cavallotti, Boulevard de Clichy and Avenue de Clichy.
Access to the gym via public transport:
- MÉTRO lines stop "Place de Clichy".
- BUS lines 54 74 N15 N51 81 (Ganneron), and lines 30 N02 95 80 (Place de Clichy - Caulaincourt).
To contact the Club by telephone or via online form
We will answer your questions:
- During the reception desk opening hours, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm, Saturdays from 10 am to 4:30 pm and Sundays & bank holidays from 11 am to 5 pm. Please note, the reception desk is closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
- By telephone at +331 42 66 49 47 or at +336 29 56 33 93
- Via the contact form below.
Group Classes with independent certified instructors
The group class sessions offered on the schedule are led by independent certified instructors. The rate is set by the instructor and payment is carried out directly with him or her. Unless otherwise stated, the cost of the class is €5.
Breathe easy! With a super powerful ventilation system/air conditioning system, air is regulated according to how busy the clubs are.